African Companies Choose the NYSE Euronext for Stock Exchange Listings
Go public on the fastest growing market tailor made for SME Companies, the NYSE Euronext. There have been over 20 listings of African Companies from Mining to Telecom companies, with several specialist firms who raise capital for African projects.
There are a massive number of opportunities for African based companies to list on the NYSE Euronext. The French investment market relates to the developing markets, and has successfully shown several successful IPOs on the markets. Industry experts expect the African population to double by 2050 -to 2 bn.- and internet penetration to reach 80% by that time.
Markets of Interest Include:
- Solar Energy
- Waste and Tyre recycling, waste management
- Mining, Oil, Gas, and Resources
- Hydro-power projects
- Power Plants
- Technology and ICT
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Logistics and Transport
- Tourism and Development
- Financial Markets, Banks, and Insurance Firms
- Franchises and Retail Markets
In order for companies to be eligible for listing on the NYSE Euronext market, they need to work with an advisor, such as the ones supplied by www.stockexchangelistings.com, who assist African companies to find sponsors for raising capital and financing in Africa. With an office in South Africa, Ghana, and Kenya, the team covers East, West, and Southern Africa.
Ideal for small businesses, the NYSE Euronext MARCHÉ LIBRE (OTC) does not fall under EU definition of regulated, it is an OTC market that enables small and medium-sized foreign companies to be listed IPO on Euronext markets without meeting to the highest listing requirements of other Euronext markets.
- Direct quotation doesn’t required minimum spread of share.
- Two years financial statement must be given only if the company has been in existence that long.
- This market is often the first stock-market stage issue to all NYSE Euronext sectors.
- 10 % of the companies listed on the free market have transferred to another Euronext market.
FOR A FULL INFORMATION PACKAGE, PLEASE REVIEW OUR PROFESSIONAL PROCESS FOR GOING PUBLIC ON THE NYSE EURONEXT MARKET BY CLICKING HERE: NYSEEuronext2014 GUIDE TO LISTING.
Or Click Here: http://www.financinginafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/NYSEEuronext2014.pdf
Or for more information, look at: http://www.stockexchangelistings.com/nse/ or click here: Stock Exchange Listings
France Paris +33 (977) 219 007
UK London +44 (20) 3286 6007
SA Pretoria +27 (12) 743 5007
New York City +1 (914) 613-3007
New Zealand Auckland +64 98899007